Today at lunch I popped over to Gage park and shot some skaters going by. I’ll have to try this one again.
Yesterday I played with another veg picture. I think the stock pot I used for background worked really well on this one. I used continuous lighting so that I could clearly see the final composition, and not be guessing as to highlight locations etc.
Two days ago I shot a couple sheets of my new(old) focal plane shutter from an old Speed graphic 3.5×4.5 which is soon going to be my shutter to use with barrel lenses on my Deardorf. But once again I have two blank sheets. I’m perplexed as to what I did wrong. It is frustrating to fail, but especially so when there is no learning from the experience. Since I don’t know what went wrong I cannot learn to not do it again.